How do I get rid of an "Invalid Argument" error?

I just uploaded the Oracle and Hardy themes from ThemeTrust to one of my multisites and "Network Activated" them. All sites on the network immediately went away and started displaying five lines of error messages.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/validity/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 1702

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/validity/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 1702

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/validity/public_html/wp-includes/query.php:1702) in /home/validity/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Deleting the 2 themes did not make the error go away or get my sites back.

Example site where the error is displayed http://www.natcheztrace.org.

I tried to run restore from the WPMUDEV Snapshot plugin but it starts then the same five error lines appear at the top of of the screen and the restore does not run.

I have no idea what to do next.

Can someone advise please