How do I get rid of the extraneous code appearing in the product description as shown below.

New Zealand target=”_blank” href=”http://melvichestamps.com/category/new-zealand/”New Zealand/a>/a>6 AUG 1975 Health First Day Cover with 4c Miniature Sheet MNH. Good condition althoughmini-sheetis a little wrinkled.

I looks like a category URL, But I have removed the category from this post and tried many other things.

I am using Market Press, (and have done for some time) on Word Press 4.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Johnmel,

Hope you’re doing well today and thanks for your question!

I’m seeing the text on your site but not seeing the code, is it actually showing on the frontend for you?

Would you mind granting support access so I could take a closer look? That should help me understand the issue.

You can grant support access via admin dashboard – WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Also, is it on the product page or archive list that you are seeing it?

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,

Tyler

• JohnMel
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Tyler, Thank you for responding so soon. This is beyond me so I am grateful for any help at all.

The whole site is riddled with it. I removed it from the problem product by removing the word New Zealand, but take a look at this one which is typical http://melvichestamps.com/store/products/new-zealand-errors-1970-pictorial-2c-tussock-butterfly-60/

It is showing up in the front end and in the preview as well.It is not showing in the editor.

Please note that I have been using “Thrive Content Builder” to edit the posts. This has worked quite well, but it was updated recently and this may have caused a problem.

I have logged out of the dashboard and gone directly to the website and it shows, especially the link above.

I have also removed a number of inactive plugins hoping that would help but it didn’t.

I would love to grant you access, but I cannot find the place to do this??

• JohnMel
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for your help. When I checked it this afternoon after receiving your note the problem still existed, but now everything seems to be back to normal and rendering properly, and I still have content builder activated.

Again thank you, having people such as yourself on call is so valuable and very much appreciated.

John Melville.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.