How do I get the HTML embed code for the Forums plugin

I am in the middle of developing my own website using Wix.com (home page is michaelbrianmurphy.com) and I need to install the Forums plugin on multiple subpages. Wix says that they don't do FTP-style installations, but I'm not 100% sure this is the case. What I want to know is if I put HTML-embedding apps on the subpages I want to install the forums plugin on, can I get an embed code from you (assuming, say, that I give you the API code I got when I signed up)? Also, Do I need to install all of Dashboard in order to install just the plugin I want? Thanks.
Michael Murphy

• Vaughan

hiya

what do you mean by html embedding apps?

i don't know what you mean by get an embed code from us? what for?

you don't need the dashboard plugin to install our plugins, but it's advisable. you can just download the zip & use the built in wordpress plugins installer to upload the zip file. just go to dashboard > plugins > add new then select 'upload'

but if your host doesn't allow FTP, then i'd recommend changing host. these days it's pretty much an essential requirement.

the forums plugin allows you to create forums, you then paste the shortcode it creates for that forum into the page you want to use. such as [forum:1]

hope this helps.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.