How do I get the various plug ins to work together (ie membership & appointments+)?

Here's what I want my prospects / clients to be able to do

Book a free taster session
User needs to optin using the optin form and then is taken to a page where they can book the free taster session. Confirmation email sent at time of booking & reminder email sent day before booking. Want the user to have to create a membership / login to book the session

Block of exercise or Personal Training (PT) sessions
User needs to be able to buy a block of sessions (e.g. 5 PT sessions for £200). Once purchased the user can then book in a session as and when they need to and the system works out how many sessions they have remaining in the block & when they expire (renewal reminder email sent). Confirmation email sent at time of booking & reminder email sent day before booking (client can opt out). Want the user to have to create a membership / login to buy and book the sessions

Renew a course of exercise classes or PT sessions
User needs to be able to renew the block of sessions / re-order. User has to login to order / buy the session.

User needs to be able to sign up for/buy a monthly contract (3 months initially, then monthly rolling contract). Once purchased the user can then book in a session as and when they need to and the system works out how many sessions they have remaining that month and when renewal is due/takes next payment until cancelled.Confirmation email sent at time of booking & reminder email sent day before booking (client can opt out). Want the user to have to create a membership / login to buy and book the sessions

Book a session (PT or classes)
Individual purchasing of sessions and booking. Confirmation email sent at time of booking & reminder email sent day before booking. User must create membership / login to do so.

Check old & future bookings
User can log in to their account to check their previous and up coming bookings / booking history.

Change/cancel future bookings
Users can log in to their account to amend up coming bookings. They can cancel or change the date of bookings. Amends can only be made up to 24hrs in advance and not after. Confirmation email sent at time of booking & reminder email sent day before booking (client can opt out).

New bookings can only be made over 24hrs in advance.

All bookings / activities need to sync with clients calender (google calendar)

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Phil, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Well, going over the requirements, it looks like some of this would require custom coding to implement, while others would be possible presently.

Book a free taster session
    - You'd have to have a service provider set up providing only that tester session as a service (can be a dummy provider), using a shortcode like this on a page:

[app_services worker="12"]

(where 12 needs to be replaced with the service provider's ID)

Block of exercise or Personal Training (PT) sessions, Renew a course of exercise classes or PT sessions, Sign up for a monthly course of exercise classes or PT sessions
    - Okay, this is where you'd either need to get custom, or use a different system (e.g. use a plugin like myCRED, and allow users to purchase points, which they can redeem for appointments [would require MarketPress to be utilized, as well as the "Appointments in product cart" add-on, as myCRED attaches it's payment gateway to MarketPress])

Check old & future bookings
    - Can't see expired bookings, but can see upcoming bookings by using the [app_my_appointments] shortcode on a page

Change/cancel future bookings
    - Can cancel appointments, but can't restrict when amends can be made; also, can't change the date of the appointment (would have to email an admin on the site for that)

All bookings / activities need to sync with clients calender (google calendar)
    - This is possible, set "Add Google Calendar Button" to "Yes" in Appointments -> Settings -> Google Calendar -> Google Calendar Button Settings

New bookings can only be made over 24hrs in advance.
    - You can set this in Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Appointments lower limit (hours)

If you're needing the custom bits still, then I'd recommend posting a job for this in our Jobs Board:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Mighty long reply, I know. :slight_smile: But, hope it helps you out!

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.