How do I get to try out Appointments+ before I purchase it?

I am thinking or purchasing appointments+ to use it to create a booking system for this website for a kids party room (one booking per time slot). Is this possible with your plugin?

Party Times
Party Room reservations consist of 90 minute time slots plus an extra 30 minutes prior to party set up. Book one or more slots at the sometime.

MONDAY - THURSDAY
$99
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM

FRIDAY
$179

SATURDAY
$249
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM

SUNDAY
$249
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM*
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM*

*Time options are before/after hours and are $299 per time slot.

Finally, can I use authorize.net or is it only paypal?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Emad,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

You can't book two slots at once but you can book one at a time to have what you want.
    Other thing you can do is use MarketPress integration that will allow your users to add multiple appointments to cart and thus purchase two slots.
    Also, even though A+ supports only PayPal on it own, when using it combined with MarketPress you can use MarketPress gateways as well, which does include Authorize.net

As for the times you mentioned, you would need to create different services so that each service has it's own price, since the prices are different.

There is padding add-on that comes with pro version that will allow you to add padding time before appointment/party and so you can create service with 90 minutes duration and 30 minutes of padding time.

You can try out the free version available here:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/appointments/

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Emad

Thanks for your reply.

I downloaded the free plugin to try it out and I am having a hard time understanding it.

So if I need to have a time slot for a Saturday 3-4:30 for example. I have to build it as a "Service" that a "Service Provider" can provide. But how do I specify that this Saturday 3-4:30 time slot can only be booked for Saturday at 3-4:30? I can only set the working hours for a particular day with breaks for the in between times between parties. I don't mind upgrading to the pro version if it's going to actually work with what I am trying to do. Please guide me on how you would build one of these time slots in your plugin.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Emad,

I hope you're well today!

Our Appointments+ plugin is designed to handle "recurring/ongoing" services. I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but it's not possible to book "one-time-events" with this plugin. All the time slots are automatically created on basis of:

- duration of service (and its capacity)
    - service provider's working hours (and exceptions)
    - and additional settings such as for example "paddings"

That said, you cannot specifically create time slots like for example: Saturday Nov 28th 4.30-5.00pm.

However, if this would be a recurring service (e.g. each Saturday from 3 - 4.30) then it will work. Furthermore, you cans create multiple services but it's also possible to assign more than one service to a single provider. This combined with working hours and exceptions should do the job.

If you have any further questions, please ask and I'll be happy to assist!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.