How do I hide admin panel content from lower role

Hi, I don’t want subsite admins to see a dashboard link. I only want a subscriber role to see it. Any suggestions on how I can hide it from admins?

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Goodday Atlanta…

I also notice that your title is contradictory to the body of your post. Which do you want?

1) Hide Dashboard link from admins, but let subscriber role see it? (as your post body suggests)

2) Hide admin panel from lower roles? (as your post title suggests)

I believe the solution would be entirely different depending upon which way you want to go with this.

JDD

• Atlanta
    • Syntax Hero

Funny JDD… it does sound confusing the way that I wrote it. Okay, let’s see…

1) Hide Dashboard link from admins, but let subscriber role see it? (as your post body suggests)

I want both the admin and the subscriber roles to see their regular dashboard content, but I have also created a url that I am placing in the dashboard that takes the subscriber role to an area that I don’t want the admin role to see.

I am using Easy Blogger but it does not let me add urls for the subscriber role only.

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Hey Atlanta.

One thing I’m good at is admitting quickly when something is beyond me – and this is one of those things. I’ve never used Easy Blogging so I have no expertise or skill to draw on. Hope someone else can help you.

Maybe next time.

James Dunn

Athens, GA USA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.