How Do I hold Payments on MarketPress

I am creating a multisite Marketpress marketplace, where people will be able to create their stores and sell items. But for safety of customers, i want to add a feature of transferring the seller money only when item is received by the customer and given a positive review. In other words i want to hold payment to supplier.

Most of my vendor/sellers don't have paypal access. So i was thinking is there a way that all the money come to my paypal and then i transfer to all respective suppliers.

Second of all, i saw a post make etsy type website, does anyone know how they are able to charge 0.20 listing fee on account, i can't see that option in marketpress.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• aristath

Hello there @Adnan, I hope you're well today!

You could use our PayPal Chained Payments gateway and on the "fees to collect" field, enter 100%.
    This way, all payments will be made to you and you can then manually pay your store owners.

Second of all, i saw a post make etsy type website, does anyone know how they are able to charge 0.20 listing fee on account, i can't see that option in marketpress.

You mean you want to charg them for creating a store?

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.