How do I increase my Hummingbird Score?

My Score is currently 86, I am using MaxCDN and I have 67 Requests. But How do I remove render blocking resources and improve server response time?

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Vinay,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

Can you tell us what's the site in question here and can you grant us support access so we can check your Hummingbird report?
    Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please respond in this thread once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your setup and see that the two "bad" reports are for removing render blocking scripts and server response time.

Removing render blocking scripts is something that needs to be adjusted via Minification panel, unfortunately there's no default setting for this as it differs from site to site.
    You would need to play with minify, combine and load position of files to get the best result for your site.

On the other hand, I would put more thought into server response time because on one of my test installations I have removing render blocking scripts score at 14 but the overall score at 92 so this is not "that" important.

For server response time it's usually best starting with caching plugin but I see that you have this installed already so it would be best checking this with your hosting provider and see how to further improve response times.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.