How do I install

Hello. How do I install the WPMU DEV Dashbaord. I do not see it in Plug Ins when I go to my WP search. Do you have instructions that I can follow? I have tried to upload FTP Filezilla. too.

• Sajid

Hello michael,
    Hope you are doing good today and warm welcome to WPMU DEV :slight_smile:

I am sorry for confusion but WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin can not be installed from Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New since its a custom/paid plugins and only for WPMU DEV members.

But it is very simple to install it on your site by following the steps below.

1. Go to this page and download the plugin .zip file on your computer.

2. Now go to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.

3. Chose the file you downloaded in step one and click on Install Now button.

4. This will automatically install the plugin on your site and give you a button to activate it on your site. Click that button.

5. Now finally, go to Dashboard -> WPMU DEV Dashboard and login with username and password that you used to login on this site.

If you still unable to install it on your site then please take a look at following manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/installing-the-wpmu-dev-dashboard-plugin/

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.