How do I install the Membership plugin?

Hi there,

I've been trying for ages to try and install the Membership plugin which I bought from you this morning. I'm new to wordpress and the instructions you've provided haven't made any sense so far. When I made my purchase and clicked 'download,' I was given a folder with multiple files in it.

On the instructions page that you provided for 'how to install,' one of the options was to simply search for the plugin on my wordpress dashboard and install it, which I did. The membership plugin does seem to be installed now. However, it didn't ask me for my login information or anything, which is why I'm wondering if I accidentally am using a lite version or something, even though I bought the full version.

Please let me know if I have installed correctly, or if I need to somehow upload the folder that I downloaded to my computer. If so, how on earth do I upload the entire folder?

Thank you,

Maya

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Maya!

I bet you're on a Mac. Macs will do you a favor an unzip all your compressed files for you, but in this case, you need the actual file that ends in .zip. Good news! It's probably in your trash. : )

As for the dashboard - as long as your WPMU DEV account is attached, there's no need to login. We recognize you, so you can download any plugin or theme you have access to. If you've installed Membership from your dashboard, you should be all set with the Pro version.

Welcome to WPMU DEV, by the way! We're so glad you're here.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.