How do I install Ultimate Branding and other plugins on sites that I build for my clients.

How do I install Ultimate Branding and other plugins on sites that I build for my clients.

I do not use a multisite setup. I manage each setup as a full / individual install of WP. I have access to the admin of each site. I am looking at trying to setup each site to make WP as white labeled as I can, with branding, support, video tutorials etc. What is the easiest way to do this?

thanks!
- Cody

• Tyler Postle

Hey Cody,

Hope you're enjoying your weekend and thanks for your question!

First off, welcome to the WPMU DEV community :slight_smile:

As for your question, the easiest way to do this is simply install our WPMU DEV dashboard plugin on their site. Then you can install all of the plugins you need directly from inside the WordPress admin area. The dashboard also enables update notifications and one-click updates.

You can use all of our plugins on as many of your client sites as you like.

An important feature of our dashboard plugin is that only the admin that installs it can see it in the menu. This way, you can install it on your admin user and manage it from there while your client, even if they have an admin account, won't be able to see it :slight_smile:

If you ever need to download the dashboard plugin itself then you can do so here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

Hope this helps! Let me know if you still need any further assistance here :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler