How do I integrate Directory and Appointment Plus plugins?

Hi, can I integrate Directory and Appointment Plus plugins? I want to be able to find a service provider using the Directory plugin, and then after selecting the service view its availability using the Appointment Plus plugin. Then I want to book / pay for the service.

Has this been done with these plugins?

Is there an API and/or hooks so I could integrate these plugins to achieve this functionality?

Many thanks
Peter

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Peter,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I'm afraid this currently isn't possible out of the box, it would require custom coding, hooks/action filters are all inline as documentation within the code if that makes sense? :slight_smile:

But I do think that this would make a great idea to have this sort of integration, in the mean time, you could make service providers have to add a directory listing, perhaps a custom signup form using gravity forms, that then if they sign up as a service provider then have a redirect to add a listing :slight_smile: On that have a custom field, that is a direct link to be able to book with them using the Appointments+ plugin, do you think that may work for you?

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.