How do I interpret the expiration number in the database for Prosites?

In the database table for Pro Sites I can see the expiration in the table. How can I translate that to a date? I need to manually edit an expiration date for a site to keep it from expiring. The numbers do not look like any understandable date.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

You can manually increase the validity or change expiration from your admin panel. Please go to Pro Sites > Manage Sites. Then give the id and continue. Now you will get the interface where you can manually extend.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• klevur
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I understand that. What I need to be able to do is set the expiration date for a site in the data base. The expiration displayed in the database is a series of numbers that does not resemble a date. How can I interpret the date in the database.

I have a site that expired and when I extend it and reset the theme to what it was all of the settings for the site are off and/or lost.

I want to take a backup before the expiration of the site and set it out a year manually in the database and then restore so I don't have to rebuild the entire site.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.