how do i let a buddypress user add a second account that can be managed from there own profile?

I am trying to allow buddypress community members to create their own business page that they can manage from their own user profile. is there a way to do this with out having them log back out and create a separate account? so it would be like a secondary account and could be edited from their usual buddypress profile?
thankful for any feedback!>>
ross

• Nithin

Hi ross,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I am trying to allow buddypress community members to create their own business page that they can manage from their own user profile. is there a way to do this with out having them log back out and create a separate account?

It's pretty tough to say without checking your system on how your business page work, is that a separate plugin? It sounds like the users will have to register again for the business page? Thus creating two separate profile?

If it's a plugin would recommend you to check this with the plugin developer to get this sorted asap, if that's not the case, please advise what I'm missing, and enable support access, so that I could have a better understanding of your system.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.