How do I let member of my site have their own affiliate program

So I have Pro Sites installed. I want to run an affiliate program and see that the Affiliate plugin needs to be network activated.

I wanted to give members the ability to run their own affiliate program with membership or marketpress. Is this possible with the Affiliate plugin network activated?

Now, should I go with Protected Content or Membership at this point?

Also, if Marketpress was network acivated would members still be able to run their own affilate program for their stores?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Working Friendly
Michael Catellier

• Michael Bissett

Hi @successwebsolutions, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

I wanted to give members the ability to run their own affiliate program with membership or marketpress. Is this possible with the Affiliate plugin network activated?

This would require some custom development presently, though it would definitely be a handy feature to have available! :slight_smile:

I'd advise opening a feature request for this, and I would also want to look into posting on our Jobs Board about this, and having this developed for you in the meantime:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Now, should I go with Protected Content or Membership at this point?

If you're looking to offer an affiliate program with memberships, I would recommend using our Membership plugin. I would like to ask though, would the offering of an affiliate program be the only consideration here?

Also, if Marketpress was network acivated would members still be able to run their own affilate program for their stores?

MarketPress would be find when network activated, it would actually be related to the first point I addressed here, where you'd need custom coding.

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.