How do I make a full height parallax region with Upfront?

I have dumped Visual Composer and I am now an Upfront convert. But there are still a lot of things I could do with VC that I can't figure out how to do in Upfront. First, in VC there was this concept of a full-height row where I add a background image to the row and specify it as full height and the row adapted to the size of the users viewport. For the life of me I can't find that feature in Upfront. Can you help?

Oh, and while we are on the subject is it possible to add a parallax effect to that same full height background image?

Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Randy

Hope you had a wonderful day.

First, in VC there was this concept of a full-height row where I add a background image to the row and specify it as full height and the row adapted to the size of the users viewport.

I'm afraid, In Upfront you can set "Full Width" region but not "Full Height" region. I pesonally think, it will be a nice feature if available in Upfront. So if you want, I can move your ticket to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

is it possible to add a parallax effect to that same full height background image?

Parallax effect is possible in background image. First, create a new region. Then click on the "Change Background" icon on top-right corner of the region. When the options pop-up appears, you can select background as image with parallax effect. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.