How do I make changes to a schedule, starting on a certain date.

We need to change our available times for our providers starting in May. The only problem is I can't see how to have those times engage on a certain day. If we wait till the day of people would have booked times not available in May. If we do it now, it will change our current availability. Any idea how to do this?

Thank you!
Suzy

• Nastia

Hello Suzy, I trust you are doing well today!

At the current time there is no option to changes worker's time on a specific day in the month.
    I can think of way around here, I hope this will be what you are looking for.

For this you will have to create a new service provider, assign services, and set up the provider's working hours as you wish them to be in May.

Use the following shortcodes if you wish to show the Calendar for the whole month

[app_services]
    [app_worker_monthly_calendar worker_id="32" start_at="2016-05-01"]

And with the shortcodes bellow users will be able to book appointments on a specific date only

[app_services worker="32"]
    [app_schedule date="2016-05-11"]

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Suzy

Hi Nastia!
    Thank you for that suggestion! Unfortunately we have an EXTENSIVE booking system and it would be incredibly time consuming to set that up for one month of appointments.

Is it possible to limit bookings to a certain range of dates that aren't tied to the time frame in the settings (like the rolling 60 days)? More like only allowing them to see April and not have access to May, June etc?

Thanks again!
    Suzy

• Panos

Hey there @webadmin17,

The Appointments plugin has not been designed to host worker time frames per period I am afraid, and changing this requires heavy modifications at the base of the plugin's design which will affect most of the plugin's functions, and also will produce heavier execution and database loads.

I also can't think of any other workaround on this, only Nastia's suggestion.

You are more then welcomed to post your requirement at our Features and Feedback forum so this feature can be added in a future version of this plugin. Keep in mind thought that the more likes it receives the more possible it gets to be included.

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.