How do I make CoursePress Pro function like a Subscription platform?

How do I make CoursePress Pro function like a subscription platform?

Here is what I want vitashift.com has courses for sale, I want the students to be able to pay for courses individually as well as have an option to do a monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription that would give them access to different courses depending on their subscription level...

Basically kinda like WPMU I can buy plugins or subscribe...

Please advise,
Rus

• radforms
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

you could try working it with the membership plugin and using the member plugin to limit what members an visitors get access to. effectively your courses would be then set as free, and set the price for your monthly fee in the membership plugin. But as far as I can see, there is no way to do both - paid for course or a monthly option at this stage

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Rus! :slight_smile:

As we had discussed inside of the live chat earlier, and as @radforms mentioned here, you could offer either:

(a) single courses, that users could purchase, or;
    (b) memberships to courses (monthly, quarterly & yearly)

I would personally advise setting up our Protected Content plugin to set up a tiered membership with that (with each tier level having access to the "courses" custom post type").

You can check out the usage page for Protected Content over here to learn more about how to get the plugin set up:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/protected-content/#usage

Feel free to let me know if you have any more questions about this please! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Rus

I hope you are well today.

Does protected content plugin offer custom monthly, quarterly and annual payment options?

Yes. It depends on the settings. You need to set the level for 1 month or 3 months or so on..

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.