How do I make it appear for my user id

The first thing I did to my fresh WordPress Multisite BuddyPress install was to install the WPMU dashboard.

This has installed for the default user, which for my distribution is called "user".

I have my real user that I use cunningly named "jamesbayley". I am a Network Admin and Site Admin but don't get the WPMU dashboard.

* How can I make the WPMU dashboard appear for both users?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi James,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you install it for one user then it should be accessible by other users having admin privileges.

Have you network activated it?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi James,

Thank you for granting me support access.

I logged in to your site as a "superuser" and found it's displaying WPMU DEV dashboard as you have told already.

I can't test it for "jamesbayley" user as i have not access of this account.

Could you please provide me temporary access of this user account by sending info through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include any relevant login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )

What are you getting if you visit the following page?

http://yoursite.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wpmudev

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.