how do I make one option of the membership site free when they've subscribed to a

The problem with all membership sites is after a while the perceived value deteriorates.

I would like to have certain other memberships be free if they are subscribed to the main site. [most expensive]

Consider it a cancel and safe operation.

Thanks

Ron Mahon

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @rmahon

I would like to have certain other memberships be free if they are subscribed to the main site. [most expensive]

Can you not simply add the access levels (perhaps using URL Groups) you want to include to your main site subscription?

The problem with all membership sites is after a while the perceived value deteriorates.

I would tend to disagree with that statement. Perceived value will only deteriorate if members are no longer able to meet their needs by using your site. If they are regularly presented with new or updated information and tools that respond to their needs, the perceived value will remain constant, or will increase.

• rmahon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

okay Patrick, you certainly have more experience than I do!

And I may have not express myself clearly. the main site is very dynamic and will have a lot of continuously changing content.

But there are other things like writing tips or tricks in MS word. which, on their own will be very inexpensive, and I would expect people to only subscribe to it for a few a month or two till they learned all the tricks and then it would be superfluous.

So I was thinking of it more or less like a reward, or goodwill.

Regards,

Ron

wpmu is the first membership site I’ve signed up for in many a year.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.