How do i make the 'Register' button to open the Membership registration & not default

Hi there,

I am trying to make one unified registration form,that will be accessible from the 'Register' button i have one the top right. Without needing the prospective member to register twice (once for the website, then again to membership plans) i just want to bring them straight in as a either free or paid member.
Many thanks for the help!

Best wishes,
David

• Dr. David
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi there,
    I managed via membership2 addon 'Buddypress Integration' to create the buddypress registration form as the main point of access, eliminating the need for two forms, but i get the error message: ''BuddyPress uses a page that is also used as a Membership page by Membership 2'.
    Please assign a different page for either Membership 2 or BuddyPress to avoid conflicts.''53 - Registration

I have granted support on the website: http://www.tourmedy.com where i need help solving this issue.
    Many thanks,
    David

• Madhusudan

Hello David,
    I hope you are doing good today.
    You can ignore the Membership 2 registration page and use BuddyPress registration page instead.
    Regarding, BuddyPress registration add-on, it will add BuddyPress protection rules tab and also optionally you can use BuddyPress registration form instead of default M2 registration form.

The error message is not that important if you set everything up correctly. You can share the same register page but I prefer to select one registration. Like if you want to use BuddyPress registration page, then select the BuddyPress register page from Settings > Membership 2 > Select BuddyPress Registration Page from the drop-down. You still see a notice though, but you can ignore that one.

You can refer to the attached screenshot:

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Thanking you,
    Madhusudan

• Dr. David

Thanks Madhusudan! I found that option on membership2/settings and there is only one "Register" page that was previously set from my buddypress, i didnt find a separate membership2 registration page... hmm ... i guess i should leave then there as that is the right one, i will click on the x to ignore the message. Please let me know, if there is suppose to be another registration page, or i am doing soemthing wrong, otherwise on my side i see that everything looks great and dandy! :slight_smile: Lots of thanks my friend!
    Great to be here!

• Madhusudan

Hello David,
    You can set a different registration page in membership2 so that there is not a conflict. Referring to the same screenshot above, select any page other than Registration on the highlighted section. It won't affect anything and it will also help to clear the message.

Thanking you,
    Madhusudan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.