How do i make the the Site Category plugin front-end

How do i make the the Site Category plugin front-end contents shows in RTL? is there any code i can place somewhere in the files to make the forms/contents show in RTL format?

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Ahmad,

Hope you're doing well today!

Try adding this CSS to your custom stylesheet:

.site-categories.site-categories-list > li {
      float: right !important;
    }

If you don't have a custom stylesheet then you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Normally we wouldn't want to use the "!important" declaration; however, it can sometimes be a necessary evil when overwriting styles.

Hope this helps! If you need further assistance then could you link us to the page? Then we can see what we're editing styles for.

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Ahmad
    • Flash Drive

This didn't worked. I pasted the code in both style.css of my theme and also in css of site categories plugin.

By RTL i mean to make the content of site category start from right-to-left (RTL) instead of left-to-right. this is because my site is Arabic and my theme and my wp are also RTL.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Ahmad,

Yeah, I knew what you meant by RTL, that should have worked - it worked for me. Would you mind pasting in a link to your site categories page? Then I can take a closer look at the code there, may need something else depending on your existing styles :slight_smile:

Talk to you soon.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there @Ahmad

Sorry the response took a while longer than expected. Appreciate your patience.

Can you please send in

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    - WordPress super admin/ admin username + password
    - Links

-link back to this thread for reference

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

This way Tyler will get and follow up with you privately

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.