How do i make these change in the AutoFocus Theme? It's all about things that displaying, that

Hi Guys - I've numbered it for you: These are my 4 issues---

1 - how to get the mouse-over tip changed, it now says permalink to xxx, it needs to just give the name of the post, not the "Permalink to"
2 - how to get the ---> "This entry was written by , posted on at , filed under . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.
View EXIF Data" <--- on posts out.
3 - switch off ALL comments by default
4 - This entry was written by Tourguide, posted on October 2, 2013 at 12:50 pm, filed under Accommodation - 3 star and upward, Botswana Luxury Safari - Tour code: JBT 13, Camping Safari, Kruger & Zimbabwe - Tour code: KBVl12, Luxury tours, Overland Safari, Tailor made tours, Victoria Falls & Botswana luxury safari - Tour code: VBJ 13. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.
View EXIF Data
Edit

(don't want that to show on the posts themselves either)

i basically need to clean up the posts?
take all the meta stuff out?

which file do i need to edit?

thanks folks.

Symi.

• Ash

Hello there

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

1 - how to get the mouse-over tip changed, it now says permalink to xxx, it needs to just give the name of the post, not the "Permalink to"

Please go to:
    1. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/archive.php line no 40
    2. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/author.php line no 23
    3. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/category.php line no 22
    4. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/home.php line no 14
    5. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/search.php line no 23
    Change
    title=&quot;<?php printf( __('Permalink to %s', 'sandbox'), the_title_attribute('echo=0') ) ?>&quot;
    to
    title="<?php printf( __('%s', 'sandbox':wink:, the_title_attribute('echo=0':wink: ) ?>"

how to get the ---> "This entry was written by , posted on at , filed under . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.
    View EXIF Data

Please go to /wp-content/themes/autofocus/single.php line no 25, you can edit the line.

switch off ALL comments by default

Go to Settings > Discussion, for Default article settings uncheck the option "Default article settings". This will disable comment for all new articles, BUT not for old articles.

Also, if you enable discuss from screen options in edit page mode, then uncheck the allow comments box.

Finally, you can delete the comment call from the theme.
    Please go to:
    1. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/archives.php line no 22
    2. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/home.php line no 30
    3. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/image.php line no 58
    4. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/index.php line no 32
    5. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/links.php line no 24
    6. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/page.php line no 22
    7. /wp-content/themes/autofocus/single.php line no 91
    Get the line
    comments_template('', true);
    And uncomment or delete the related code.

This entry was written by Tourguide, posted on October 2, 2013 at 12:50 pm, filed under Accommodation - 3 star and upward, Botswana Luxury Safari - Tour code: JBT 13, Camping Safari, Kruger & Zimbabwe - Tour code: KBVl12, Luxury tours, Overland Safari, Tailor made tours, Victoria Falls & Botswana luxury safari - Tour code: VBJ 13. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.
    View EXIF Data
    Edit

(don't want that to show on the posts themselves either)

To remove, please go to /wp-content/themes/autofocus/single.php line no 25 and remove than line.

Please let me know if it is helpful and feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.