How do I move my multisite to another server

Morning, Am currently experience serious issues with my host on my multisite, and I want to move it to another hosting service,

Please I need an expert to guide me on how to move the whole multisite to another server without having any issues of permalinks or something else....

On a normal wordpress site, I would have done this using wp-clone, but I tried it here and it says It doesn't work for multisite...

I also tried using duplicator, it did move but I couldn't log in to the new multisite on the new host, it's saying "Cookies are blocked or not supported by your browser"......

PLEASE I NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE AS MY WORK IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD... THANKS

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Quaflux

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Migrating multisite is quite complex task when we don't have sufficient tools. Duplicator and WpClone does not support migration of WordPress multisites yet. Even BackupBuddy does have this support on experimental basis.

But luckily we have cool plugin (snapshot) and recently wrote a very details/step-by-step article on how to move WodPress Multiste from one server to another with snapshot plugin.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Quaflux

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

There could be two possible error. Either the snapshot is not created successfully or the snapshot is not fully downloaded.

Do you see the same error every time you create and restore snapshot?
    Are you creating snapshot in Dropbox or in local storage?

Please let us know.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.