How do I move the category descriptions to the bottom of the page?

Hello, How can I move the category descriptions to the bottom of the page on my product category pages. Thanks!

• Ari
    • Recruit

Hey Aaron,

Please check is there any option to do it from "Option Panel" provided by the theme you have activated.

If not found, please upload the theme & child theme (if have) you are using on your site in any file sharing server like: Google Drive or Dropbox, and send me the link through our secure contact form, since it's the public forum.

Here is our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Please use the below template:

Subject: "Attn: Ari"
    - Theme downloadable link
    - Child Theme downloadable link ( if have )
    - link back to this thread for reference ( it is: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-do-i-move-the-category-descriptions-to-the-bottom-of-the-page )

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Regards, Ari

• Ari
    • Recruit

Hey Aaron,

I have created a child theme to override the parent theme, here is the change details in the child theme:

1: I have overridden: themes/legenda/woocommerce/archive-product.php with themes/legenda-child/woocommerce/archive-product.php, please check the below screenshot to know which part I changed:

2: I added some CSS to add top space for the category heading, please check the screenshot:

I added the CSS in the themes/legenda-child/style.css, you can increase or decrease it as your wish, please check the screenshot:

So activate the changes, please install and activate the child theme, please check the attachment for the child theme.

=== Install a child theme ===
    Installing the WordPress child theme is no different than installing any other WordPress theme.
    Go to Dashboard->Appearance->Themes->Add New->Upload Theme->Choose File->Install Now->Active

If you have any problem, let me know here.

Best Regards, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.