How do I move the share buttons to the bottom of page

Hi, I just installed a social sharing plugin and appears at the top of the page, is there anyway I can move this to the bottom, there isn't a field in the settings that allows it. Also in the setting I checked the option for it to appear on post but it isn't could that be because the theme won't allow it or is the way I have them appear? Here is the link to the page where they are at the top

http://www.littleriverbnb.com.au/?page_id=17

cheers Kinnear

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Kinnear,

Thanks for another question :slight_smile:

Try this CSS:

.page-template-page-templatestemplate-testimonials-php .main-content.full-width.page-content {
    position: relative;
    }

.page-template-page-templatestemplate-testimonials-php div.sharedaddy, .page-template-page-templatestemplate-testimonials-php #content div.sharedaddy, .page-template-page-templatestemplate-testimonials-php #main div.sharedaddy {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: -50px;
    }

The share bottoms should be at the bottom by default but since that page is using a custom template is it affecting the positioning of them.

It looks to be appearing on posts for me: http://www.littleriverbnb.com.au/?p=166

Hope this helps Kinnear!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @kinnear, I hope you're well today!

Could you please grant me access to your backend so that I may see exactly what is happening?
    To do so, from your dashboard go to WPMUDEV => Support => Support Access and click on the "Grant access" button.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Kinnear,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for getting back to us. There was actually a format issue with the code I placed above, one of them was missing the "." before the class. That's what caused the problem.

I just pasted the correct version into your "Edit CSS" field in Appearance and it seems to be working. Let me know if you run into any further issues!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.