How do I notify Affiliates Plugin that a referral has paid and to credit referrer?

Unfortunately, I'm to far into a custom membership site to turn back but I'd like to use Affiliate for users to refer.

My question is, everything is fine - I can track the referral with the referrer's ID through checkout and to the congrats page. Even writing the data to users account.

I have a place to hook after payment where I can notify other scripts/apps.

What I can't seem to find is how to use the notification hook to notify Affiliates Plugin to credit a user.

Thanks

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Anthony,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'll have to ping the developer for his opinion, so that he would be able to give you a much better idea regrading this, please do note that developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time. Either myself, or the developer will keep you posted.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Anthony
    • Flash Drive

Checking back in real quick. Any word on this? Of all the affiliate programs out there, this one fits perfect into a 'light' referral/rewards program for members who aren't power affiliates. My goal was to have a simple (and separate) referral feature for my members. I have a larger affiliate program for earners that's to complex for members.

"Tell a friend" with Affiliates link. Give coupons for them to give out.. All looking good with Affiliates Plugin

Simple 1 click apply for existing members (I don't know why other Affiliate programs require registration for members already registered...). Stats I can [short_code] to display in an organized manner within my custom dashboard, The affiliates referral links are easy for users to understand.

Sub tracking would be nice but not a deal breaker. What is a deal breaker and is the ONLY issue is I can't find a solution for is, I can't see where I can send a notification to let Affiliate Plugin know there was a payment and who to credit :slight_frown:

Also, from my side - I can send anything Affiliates Plugin would need. Affil ID, user ID, times, amounts, geo data .. anything I can do to make it easier for a solution, let me know.

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Anthony,

We are still waiting for feedback from developer but in the mean time you could check how are created add-on for integration with our plugins like Membership 2 Pro or Pro Sites.
    You will find them in affliate/affliateincludes/addons - membership2.php has very good comments that might help you with developing integration for another plugin.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.