How do I notify Affiliates Plugin that a referral has paid and to credit referrer?

Unfortunately, I'm to far into a custom membership site to turn back but I'd like to use Affiliate for users to refer.

My question is, everything is fine - I can track the referral with the referrer's ID through checkout and to the congrats page. Even writing the data to users account.

I have a place to hook after payment where I can notify other scripts/apps.

What I can't seem to find is how to use the notification hook to notify Affiliates Plugin to credit a user.

Thanks

• Nithin

Hi Anthony,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'll have to ping the developer for his opinion, so that he would be able to give you a much better idea regrading this, please do note that developers work round the clock with many critical issues, and hence have a slow response time. Either myself, or the developer will keep you posted.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Anthony

Checking back in real quick. Any word on this? Of all the affiliate programs out there, this one fits perfect into a 'light' referral/rewards program for members who aren't power affiliates. My goal was to have a simple (and separate) referral feature for my members. I have a larger affiliate program for earners that's to complex for members.

"Tell a friend" with Affiliates link. Give coupons for them to give out.. All looking good with Affiliates Plugin

Simple 1 click apply for existing members (I don't know why other Affiliate programs require registration for members already registered...). Stats I can [short_code] to display in an organized manner within my custom dashboard, The affiliates referral links are easy for users to understand.

Sub tracking would be nice but not a deal breaker. What is a deal breaker and is the ONLY issue is I can't find a solution for is, I can't see where I can send a notification to let Affiliate Plugin know there was a payment and who to credit :slight_frown:

Also, from my side - I can send anything Affiliates Plugin would need. Affil ID, user ID, times, amounts, geo data .. anything I can do to make it easier for a solution, let me know.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.