How do I offer a trial period and then allow them to pick the subscription level?

we have 3 subscription levels and would like to offer a 7 day free trial, after which, they are prompted to choose one of the paid options. how do we do this? And do we require the credit card info up front or after?

• brian9500
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

actually that does not answer the question as we have 3 paid levels. I'm trying to figure out how to offer a free trial and after it expires give them the option to choose one of the 3 paid levels.

I guess the hard part is I don't understand what happens on the user end when a level expires. Are they just notified when the log in next? Are they redirected to the register page? Do they receive an email?

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @brian9500

We're just doing a little housekeeping to see if we have dropped the ball anywhere. We haven't replied here for over 6 months which is obviously not good enough. And I apologise for that.

I noticed in another thread that you were looking for an alternative solution for membership so I assume that this is no longer an issue, however if it is please feel free to open this discussion again.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.