How do I Preload Credits or Points in an account?

How to I preload a person's acount with loyalty points or credits so they can redeem them for products on the website?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello mightygeeks,

At this moment this is not possible - MarketPress doesn't have that option build-in and author of myCred plugin didn't update his plugin after the release of the MarketPress 3.0 - so it doesn't work anymore (there is no gateway that allows credit points).

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi mightygeeks

I hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm sorry to hear that MarketPress could not make you happy. Magento is a very nice e-commerce application and there are lots of handy features in that, but WordPress has its own perk. WordPress is easily extendable, easier to learn, easier to manage and there are lots of other reasons and for making a powerful e-commerce website in WordPress, MarketPress is one of the best solutions.

It's true that MarketPress doesn't contain your required function, but we are always trying to add new features and update our plugin. So please let us know if you change your mind and decide to stay with MarketPress. We will be glad to provide any type of support.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.