How do i properly customize the pop up pro plugin for viewing on a mobile device?

To Whom it May Concern,

Greetings. I wanted to get some input about customizing my pop up for view on a mobile device. Specifically, my issue is this: when one views my website from a desktop or laptop computer, the pop up ad appears exactly as I want it to. However, when people visit my website on a mobile device, the pop up, unfortunately, obscures the entire home page (that's the page I have the pop up on). Is there a way to properly customize the pop up ad such that it appears on a mobile device without obscuring the entire homepage?

I thank you in advance for your time and help - you guys are always so amazing and diligent, it truly is impressive.

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hello, Nicholas!

Did you set a custom size for your PopUp? If so, it won't be responsive, which means the size won't adjust for smaller screens. If you uncheck the box I highlighted in my screenshot your pop up will adjust its size depending on what size screen it's being displayed on. In most cases, your PopUp will adjust to the size of your content, so there's no need to give it a fixed size.

Thanks for your question!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.