How do I put my wpmu dev details into the wpmu dev dashboard plugin?

I’ve installed it on a newly created WordPress MS and network activated it but when I go to the plugin page at wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wpmudev I see the form saying “Get your free API key” that’ll let me create a new account but the click here link after “Already a member?” takes me back to the same page – wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wpmudev

It seems all I can do is create a new account here. But I already have an account and just want to enter my API key but can’t find where to do that.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

when you press 'already a member' click here, the form should change to a login form

you should then be able to enter your wpmudev user name & password.

if that doesn't display can you press ctrl+shift+J in chrome/firefox and see if any errors are listed.

thanks

• Turnpiece
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks, Vaughan. I’ve realized what was wrong. On checking the source of the page I saw it was looking for scripts at /wpmudev-updates 3/… and then looking in my plugins folder saw that I’d uploaded a folder called “wpmudev-updates 3” rather than “wpmudev-updates” – must’ve downloaded it several times. I thought it was odd that the page looked completely unstyled, not like your screenshot. Anyway, seems okay now.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.