How do I re-rout after PayPal payment?

I have PayPal Pro Merchant Account, and I used that to set up the single payment PayPal gateway in the plugin. People are able to pay okay, but how do I get PayPal to re-rout back to the members area on my site once payment is complete? Right now it just stays on the PayPal site.

Usually I would create a button for this, but I can only provide the URL of the button image in the Membership plugin, and I can't seem to control how it acts.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings william_brian_mccanless,

Thank you for the great question but this is beyond what we can control on our site and should be available with the PayPal site on where to redirect the IPN as well as the end user after payment.

Do you have the PayPal IPN enabled?

Do you have a URL included within the PayPal IPN section?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Thank you for letting me know you found the IPN settings and any URL will work since the plugin like most will direct to the correct originating URL overwriting whatever you put in there.

But you can always do a live transaction test and then check the History --> IPN History in PayPal and it will give you the URL.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.