How do I reactivate my site which just went down while trying to install a plugin

while trying to install some of your plugins on my wordpress site (not multi-site), my site now shows a prompt saying: Error establishing a database connection.

I don't understand. How do I get my site back up

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Joseph,

Hope you're well today! Sorry about the issues your having here.

Could you let me know which specific plugins caused the issue, for now deleting from your site will work.

You can do this via FTP or your cPanel >> File manager >> public_html >> wp-content >> plugins.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Joseph
    • New Recruit

I have deleted the plugin and the site is working just fine. So how do I use this plugin. Cant the plugins work with normal sites? Are your plugins limited to working with only multi-site networks? And by the way thanks for the quick response.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Joseph,

Hope you're well today, both these plugins should work perfectly fine on a single site install.

How many other plugins do you have installed? It's possible another plugin is conflicting with them.

Do you have access to your server error logs? There should be a error log file in cPanel > logs > error log.

If you could check that and let me know any errors that show.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.