How do I remove a form from HTML in a WordPress plugin without changing original code?

I have a redundant selector that appears on one of my webpages. See the attached screenshot. You'll see one selector on the left and one on the right. They have different sb numbers, but it appears they do the same thing as each other. Is there an easy way to eliminate this form code? I located and deleted the node in Chrome Inspect Element and it worked perfectly, but I don't know where to find the actual page that contains the code. I can locate CSS all the time and add my changes to my custom CSS page, but I can never identify a page title when it comes to the HTML. The form appears to be in the Woocommerce plugin.

Here is the form code that I wish to delete or mask from showing:

<form class="woocommerce-ordering" method="get">
	<select name="orderby" class="orderby" sb="2557303" style="display: none;">
		<option value="menu_order" selected="selected">Default sorting</option><option value="popularity">Sort by popularity</option><option value="rating">Sort by average rating</option><option value="date">Sort by newness</option><option value="price">Sort by price: low to high</option><option value="price-desc">Sort by price: high to low</option>	</select><div id="sbHolder_2557303" class="sbHolder"><a id="sbToggle_2557303" href="#" class="sbToggle"></a><a id="sbSelector_2557303" href="#" class="sbSelector">Default sorting</a><ul id="sbOptions_2557303" class="sbOptions" style="display: none;"><li><a href="#menu_order" rel="menu_order">Default sorting</a></li><li><a href="#popularity" rel="popularity">Sort by popularity</a></li><li><a href="#rating" rel="rating">Sort by average rating</a></li><li><a href="#date" rel="date">Sort by newness</a></li><li><a href="#price" rel="price">Sort by price: low to high</a></li><li><a href="#price-desc" rel="price-desc">Sort by price: high to low</a></li></ul></div>
	</form>

Is there by any chance an easy way to remove this form without messing around with the plugin code? Like perhaps a plugin where you can enter unwanted code and WordPress hides it from being displayed? Maybe that's a crazy expectation, but that would be an interesting plugin.

Maybe others have noticed this redundant selector in Woocommerce. As I mentioned, they do the same thing as each other, but one has more lowercase words than the other, so that tells me that the one I want to remove is probably an oversight or a mistake.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Kevin