How Do I Remove Site name and Site url from Checkout Page Heading?

I'd like to choose my own title for the checkout page. So I go to Pro Sites settings, , click on edit checkout page and enter a new page title. However when I look at the check out page, the blog name and URL are tagged on to my title.

What I get is something like......
<h1>[My custom site title]: [site name] (site url)</h1>.

All I want is my custom site title. How do I get rid of the appended site name and site url?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings barbara_molloy,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for this great question, it is certainly appreciated.

To make sure that we are on the same track could you please post a screen shot of where this URL is showing up and what is the name of your theme?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Barbara,

Thank you for the screen shot, indeed a picture is worth a thousand words.

I have never seen anything like your screen shot before when dealing with Pro Sites.

It appears that you are indeed trying to activate/use Pro Sites in a sub site?

Please advise as to the current site configuration in regards to Pro Sites usage i.e. Pro Sites is being used in a sub directory installation etc.

Cheers, Joe

• Barbara
    • New Recruit

Thanks Joe,
    Yes, I've installed WP multisite and I'm using the sub directly installation option.
    I entered "Nice and Simple" as the page header and everything else in the header seems to be generated automatically.
    To eliminate anything in my theme, I've just activated theme twentyeleven again for this subsite, and I still get the same header.
    Regards,
    Barbara

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Barbara,

Thank you for touching base here, it is appreciated.

I am sorry for the delay, we have been smashed here in support for days on end due to hundreds of new members.

I just visited your site and there is a lot more going on there then just the Pro Sites issue though I cannot quite figure it out. Of course troubleshooting remotely is a challenge to say the least.

However, as shown in my screen shot below there is seriously something wrong there.

Therefore the first thing to do is to update both WordPress and Pro Sites as they appear to both are behind on updates and see if that has any immediate effect, at least on the main site.

Please advise on the status of the updates.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.