How do I request a paid Membership plugin review?

Is there a marketplace where I can request paid support from someone who knows the Membership plugin well? I would like someone to review the Membership installation and correct these errors:
- Duplicate messages sent by the communications function
- Reinstate a free membership option and remove 2Checkout gateway since it does not support the membership we have created
- Clean up members on more than one subscription (I cannot delete them using standard plugin functionality).

Many thanks
Michael

• Alexander

Hi @Michael,

If you'd like to hire a developer to work on your site you cold post a listing at WPMU Jobs: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Otherwise you can always find the plugin documentation here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#usage This includes a manual and video tutorials.

Or, I could help talk you through the above issues:

- Duplicate messages sent by the communications function

From "Membership -> Communications" in your dashboard, you can manage the outgiong communications. I'd start by just checking you have one message for each event.

- Reinstate a free membership option and remove 2Checkout gateway since it does not support the membership we have created

This should be as simple as deactivating the 2Checkout gateway and activating the "free subscriptions gateway" You'll also need to edit the existing subscription and set the price to zero.

- Clean up members on more than one subscription (I cannot delete them using standard plugin functionality).

This is one that needs to be done manually. You can go to "Membership -> All Members" and see what users may have multiple subscriptions. You'll then need to delete that user from the "Users" page in your dashboard.

Hope this helps! Just let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Best regards,

• Michael

Thanks for your response, Alexander,
    You might want to consider making a link to WPMU Jobs more visible on your site - I searched for ages before deciding to make this post - I will visit them right now.

Thanks for all the other pointers, all of which I have tried. None of what you have suggest works for me, which is why I'd rather just pay for someone to sort it out for me. This plugin has proved extremely problematic for me, hence the large number of support requests I've posted.

• Alexander

Hi @Michael,

Regarding the job boards, we've actually made it a bit less exposed intentionally - but only temporarily! As you can see, it's still under our old theme / styling. Pretty soon we'll be rolling out an updated Job Boards area that will complement our main site much better. At that point, you bet we'll have it up front and center!

I'm sorry you're still having issues with the plugin. Just let us know if you want more in depth advice on anything here.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.