How do I set Featured Image size on Classifieds?

I really like your Classifieds plugin, but I have a problem with Featured Image size... On Index page my featured images are showing in full size instead of resized... I had a look and I think that set size for featured images is width: 298px and height: 248px but all my featured images are showing in full size as uploaded... How can I force the images to crop to set 298x248?

Look forward to your reply.

Jass

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@Jasmina,

They should be limited to 300x300 on the single page view, or 150x150 when viewing the archive. It might be that your theme isn't limiting the size properly. Would you mind posting a link to a page where this is happening so I could take a closer look?

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Jasmina,

I've done some testing here on my own site, and things don't match up. It's possible that your theme is overriding the thumbnail settings somehow. On my test site, the images are always forced into the right size by default.

Can you try switching to the TwentyTwelve theme temporarily and letting me know if the images are automatically resized at that point?

Best regards

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@Jasmina,

Now that you're on TwentyTwelve, can you try creating a new post? It should show up as a square.

I just had another thought here. When you created this original post, did you do it from the BuddyPress form, or from the Wordpress dashboard? Is there any difference for you when adding your post from either BuddyPress or the Dashboard?

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.