How do I set up additional fields with the additional fields add-on ?

How do I set up additional fields with the additional fields add-on ?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Purple-dude,

Hope you're well?

You simply activate the additional fields add-on.

Once active, Go to the appointments general settings tab.

Dashboard > appointments > settings > general

Scroll down to display settings.

click add new field. Then enter the field details.

Once done, scroll to bottom of page and hit 'Save settings'

Hope this helps

• Steve
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi,
    You state above "You simply activate the additional fields add-on..."
    ...for me, nothing is showing up in the Add-ons area for ANY of the newly activated add-ons that I chose to activate... I can't customize anything... what should I try doing to activate them all?

• Steve
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Vaughan,
    As I mentioned pryor...

You stated in a previous post for Appointments+ Add on fields... "You simply activate the additional fields add-on..."
    ...for me, nothing is showing up in the Add-ons area for ANY of the newly activated add-ons that I chose to activate... I can't customize anything... what should I try doing to activate them all?

Not sure what to do Vaughan?... Thanks...
    Steve

• Vaughan
      • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Please, open a new ticket as this ticket is for an older version of appointments, and the whole interface and plugin has changed since then. It also stops the original poster from receiving email notifications for something they are no longer having an issue with. However, I can inform you that your issue is related to a bug in the latest release preventing it working, we are hoping to release an update soon.

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Michael,

Please open chat with our live support staff https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/ - this is very old thread, so we would like to avoid sending notifications to owner of the ticket.
    Our live support staff will investigate this issue on your site if addtional fields are not in Settings -> General -> accesibility ( /wp-admin/admin.php?page=app_settings&tab=main#section-accesibility )

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.