How do I set up

How do I set up the sign up page so that the user can sign up on my home page?

Do I need to use custom code?

I have the templates ready.

Thanks.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Janet Chavez , I hope you are doing well today!

Make sure that the WordPress registration is enabled on your site. Navigate to Settings > Network Settings if you are on multisite or Settings > General if you are on single installation and make sure that the "User accounts may be registered." is selected

This way the user will be able to register from the /wp-admin/ page.

Ig you wish to use front end registration, you can try the plugin like Contact Form 7 or a Simple User Registration plugin.

Would you please let me know what are the templates that you wish to use? Is this a custom codes templates?

Please advise,

Cheers,

Nastia

• Janet Chavez
    • Flash Drive

Hello,

Yes, this templates were created with the new blog templates plugin. Like I guess my question is how I set up the different selection of templates that I can do with this plugin. I already enabled that users can be registered in the back end.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Janet Chavez,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

If you are using New Blog Templates then I don’t think this can be done from Homepage. It will only work by default on yoursite.com/wp-signup.php or Pro Sites checkout page (if you are using this plugin).

If you want to use it on home page then you need to integrate it with your registration plugin yourself or hire a developer from jobs board because it requires a good deal of complex coding that is beyond the level of support staff we can provide here. Sorry!

Best Regards,

Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.