how do I setup products in simple market and can I sell digital downloads

how do I setup products in simple market and can I sell digital downloads

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @dov_b

I hope you are well today.

To set up products with simple market, you'll need an e-commerce plugin such as our great MarketPress plugin which you can download here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

MarketPress supports digital downloads out of the box, If you install MarketPress, you can go to Products > Settings > you'll want to make sure all these are set up how you want them, if you want to apply tax to downloadable products or not, you'll want to make sure shipping is set to no, as they are downloadable and set your payment gateway up.

Next you'll want to add your products > Create new, fill in the information, product title, description, your product category, your featured image (this is if you want product thumbnails, like gallery images for eBay). Then scroll down that page a bit and you'll see a part where you can set your downloadable product URL, by clicking upload file.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and please let me know if you need further clarification or have further questions.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.