How do I solve errors in the branding plugin

Custom widget is causing the dashboard to error, see screenshot for backend error also, the login screen logo is not functioning either. login:test pass:test for a premium view account example. Thank You.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Vincent,

Hope you're doing well today.

Can you give me some more info on the error you are seeing, I don't see anything out of ordinary from your screenshot?

I just tested the logo option and everything was working fine on my end.
    Would you please run a basic troubleshoot using the flowchart here and see if everything is working after that?
    You can also try deleting your browser cache after the logo change to see if it's showing after that.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Vincent

Hmm, you don't see the check boxes with nothing written by them in the screen shoot? Under custom widgets, activity and wordpress news are the only 2 showing up. And the login screen should be the square RUNWAY TV logo bug (the crown) not the resized wrong runway tv word logo.That was the way it was before your plugin was activated. I had an other engineer look at it and they confirmed you plugin is not working with our theme.
    Is there a way to escalate this to paid ticket. I need someone to get in there in fix the bugs. That plugin is defiantly malfunctioning and is not working with our wordpress site.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Vincent,

Sorry I missed the empty widget part, now I tested this on my end and everything is showing normally.

Would you please run a basic troubleshoot using the flowchart here so we can see if there is issue only with the theme or also with some of the other plugins you are using?

Did you get any more info form the engineer about the conflicts with the theme and plugin, giving us some more insight on this will speed up the whole thing?

Also would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it.

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Vincent,

I just checked your site and the widget issue is not showing on my end as you can see from the screenshot I attached, can you try clearing your browser cache to see if that fixes the issue for you?

As for the logo issue, it seems that the theme settings are overwriting the image from Ultimate Branding plugin, I have added small CSS code that fixed this.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Vincent

I see the logo working now and the dashboard items have return so they can be checked or unchecked. Thank You. I still was wondering about the background image and how to get ride of the silly Howdy at the top of the page. Can you tell me how to get the same background images as the website on the login page, and which control is for the howdy change.

Your plugins are really cool, I am glad I signed up. I am also having issues though with some of the others, like Facebook, they changed the developers page so your instruction don't make sense. And the Apple IOS app is giving me problems in xcode.
    clang: error: no such file or directory: '/tmp/WordPress.build/WordPressComApiCredentials.m'
    clang: error: no input files .. (I think the download is missing an input file?)
    Is there updated manuals for these plugins somewhere? The ones attached in the downloads seem to be older. Thanks!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Vincent,

Hope you're doing well today.

I have enabled you Text Change tab in your Ultimate Branding which you can now use to replace this text Howdy, with anything you want, or leave the replace field empty to hide this part.

For the login background I have added CSS with the background code so you should be able to see the change on login screen.

Your plugins are really cool, I am glad I signed up. I am also having issues though with some of the others, like Facebook, they changed the developers page so your instruction don't make sense. And the Apple IOS app is giving me problems in xcode.

Are you referring to the Ultimate Facebook plugin?
    You can find some additional details by checking the plugin page here and scrolling down to Recent Changes part.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.