How do I stop automated registration emails?

As I'm working on CoursePress Pro, my client is getting constant emails stating that she has successfully registered for the course. First, she's not a student, she's the client. Second, I'm logged in as her working on the CoursePress site and I've been navigating throughout the site to make my edits.

Is there a setting that I've failed to put in place to prevent this?

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Pablo, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I'm curious to know more about this:

I'm logged in as her working on the CoursePress site and I've been navigating throughout the site to make my edits.

What kind of edits have been made here? What kind of tasks are being performed as her user?

I ask because the making of edits to content shouldn't be causing CoursePress to be sending her course enrollment emails, and it'd help to have more information about the situation, so that we can track down the cause of this. :slight_smile:

Also, was there a time when this wasn't happening with CoursePress, and if so, what changed around the time that this started happening?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Pablo, my apologies for the delay here!

Glad to hear that you got those messages to stop in the meantime though. :slight_smile:

In regards to being able to log the emails sent out, we can use a plugin like this to help with that:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/

Are you only seeing emails sent with this course being published? What if another course were published on the site, do emails come up for that as well?

And has a conflict test been done, to see if perhaps something else might be causing a hiccup here? We've got our handy troubleshooting flowchart, available down at the bottom of our Getting Support page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Let me know if I can be of further assistance here please! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.