How do I Stop this Error Message | WARNING WP_DEBUG is not enabled!

When installed the Word Press Plugin "Theme Check"; when I Test a Theme I keep getting this warning message running the test.

WARNING WP_DEBUG is not enabled! Please test your theme with debug enabled before you upload!

The following is a link to the Wordpress Plugin "Thyme Check" -: https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-check/

Being new to Wordpress I am exploring options ranging from using Upfront, exploring a lot of Templates to include building pages using widgets (page builder/beaver builder).

On a personal note my frustration with using a Pre Designed Template (any template, not just Upfront) is adhering to the Template Creators Design.

I have to feel comfortable when designing the look of things and decide on the Tools I am going to use for the creative process itself (again the look).

Simply put I am looking to apply my style in creating things and the freedom to so within Wordpress and MPMU DEV limitations and guidelines.

As far as the WPMU DEV Plugins so far from what I have Implemented they are absolutely Great! I am truly looking forward to utilizing the Super Powers desired on my end!

Please let me know how to to stop getting the error message.When I installed Wordpress it was a plugin available.

WARNING WP_DEBUG is not enabled! Please test your theme with debug enabled before you upload!

I am not sure if this is out side of your scope of responsibility, if not I fully understand. This is not a WPMU DEV issue directly because the Plugin did not come from you.

I wa informed via your News Letter the Wip that Google was creating a issue regarding the Multisite Admin panel. I experienced this scenario directly; followed your instruction and problem solved!

Thank you for your help, I am appreciative. You folks are great! James Jesus is Lord