How do I style the Directory Add Listing page?

I’m trying to style the page “add-listing”, which is auto generated by the Directory plugin. I can use Firebug to add classes to my CSS file, but things like the column layout are controlled somewhere else. Is there a PHP file somewhere that I can use to style and configure this page?

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Glad to see you on the Community @troycdunn :slight_smile:

Would you be able to share a link of your site so I can have a look at the setup as well?

I will also have a look through the Directory files to see if I can find any php code that might control the layout of the columns, however, having a link would help tremendously.

Thank you and looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Gina

• Troy
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

You have to be logged into the site as a Paid Directory Member to see the page. I’m not into handing out usernames and passwords, either. :slight_frown:

When Directory was installed, it auto created a page in WordPress. I can see the page in my Admin and normally, I could chance the column layout via the Genesis framework.

I can change it but the sidebar doesn’t actually go away when I want the form to be full page.

Additionally, there are no classes or id’s surrounding the content fields. This makes it very difficult to style.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

If you look in the plugin folder you’ll find the following directory:

directory/ui-front/general

Any of those files can be copied directly into the theme template and then modified at will. Specifically the page-update-listing.php file controls the add/editing of listings on the front end.

If you let us know what you want to accomplish we’ll see how we can assist. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.