How do I undo changes made in Upfront editor or reset the theme back to original?

Hiya,

How do I undo changes made in Upfront editor or reset the theme back to original?

This article says there are debug options in the Upfront->General tab, there they don't exist:
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/upfront-homepage-templates-old-content-showing-up#post-1185423

I made the mistake of continuing 'editing' the theme in Editor and not 'Builder'. I understand I now have to undo those changes for subsequent changes in Builder to become live?

Thanks,
Dave

• Nithin

Hey Dave,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

It seems like the support access is not enabled, so I wasn't able to check your settings. However, it does sound like the issue is related to permissions, could you please go to Upfront > User Restrictions, and re-save the settings by clicking the Save Changes button.

Once done, you'll notice the Debug options, in the Upfront > General page, you can reset the theme from there.

I made the mistake of continuing 'editing' the theme in Editor and not 'Builder'. I understand I now have to undo those changes for subsequent changes in Builder to become live?

Yes, if you are working on Upfront Builder, you don't have to use Upfront Editor. All the changes should be done via Upfront Builder. If you work on Upfront Editor at the some time, there could be conflicts, and the changes made through the Upfront Builder won't be seen live, resetting the should will remove/delete all the changes made via Upfront Editor, so that you can work on Builder without any issues.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.