How do I uninstall everything?

After several weeks of experimenting with Buddy Press and your Social theme, I've decided to start over from the beginning and rebuild from scratch. I'm wondering if you can give any recommendations/suggestions/advice on how to do that. What I intend to do in junk everything I've done so far, including my bbPress and BuddyPress installs and if necessary, even my WordPress install and start over. Any guidance would be appreciated.

• Ash

Hello @Mike

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

If you uninstall all plugins and themes, that won't ensure that all the data are deleted. The plugins and themes settings are stored as meta data in the database. So when you will install those again, it will take those old data.

So, you need to delete all meta reference from database. As you want to start over, I will suggest to delete the wordpress and install again. It's a 5 mins job to install a new wordpress, so you will get a clean database and you can start configure those plugins and themes again on your own.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.