How do I unprotect front pages in protected mode?

I'm building a community multi-site which is not open to new registrations at the moment, but where I do have a few needed sites of my own registered which are integral extensions to the core purpose of the multi-site.

My problem is that the front pages of my sub sites are protected. How do I unprotect them so that I can place content on them for public consumption?

I'm building a music community for artists and the sub sites are radio stations which need to up and running before I can even consider opening registrations to the public.

Thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Thomas

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Are you using Membership or Protected Content? If membership, are you using global table?

Would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Thomas
    • New Recruit

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and assistance. Support access has been granted.

The site will be a membership site with free non membership access for reading basic pages, but I'm still in the process of development and do not want to make sign ups possible until the major framework is in place. The network will contain protected content as well, accessible at different levels. However, I need to make static front and blog pages readable to the general public.

I'm finding WPMU to be somewhat of a sharp learning curve at the moment, as I'm very new to the design concept, but I only need a few insights for things to fall into place. Getting the public pages figured out is my main concern right now so that I may add others where needed.

Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks a bunch.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.