How do I upgrade to marketpress pro from marketpress lite

I have marketpress lite installed on a website. I just bought an elite membership. Downloaded marketpress pro. Uploaded to website, activated and triggered a fatal error. How do I upgrade to pro? This is the main reason I paid for wpmudev.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again Robert.

Thanks. I deactivated the marketpress lite plugin and activated marketpress pro. The products did not disappear!

I'm not sure by your comment if this now worked or not?

If not then can you please delete the actual files and folders for MarketPress Lite.

Yeah, you need to delete the lite plugin first, then upload/activate the premium version.

If you need anything else then please let us know. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• derbow
    • New Recruit

My products have disappeared! I upgraded from lite to the full version of MarketPress and my products are gone. In the process, I have transferred my store to a different domain name. I copied all my plugin folders to the new domain name directory. Where is the database file in my old directory that i need to copy over to the new one.

Thanks

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey derbow.

Can you please open a new thread your issue. Its always best because then it allows staff to correctly follow and answer questions.

My products have disappeared! I upgraded from lite to the full version of MarketPress and my products are gone. In the process, I have transferred my store to a different domain name. I copied all my plugin folders to the new domain name directory. Where is the database file in my old directory that i need to copy over to the new one.

Looking at the issue here it is hard to see at one point the issue arrose?

There is no database file though, your data will be in the MySQL WordPress DB you set up for your install.

As you moved your store to another domain, did you make the necessary WordPress changes, and check any DB entries. Here is a WordPress help page for you:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

http://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL

Hope this helps, If you need further guidance then please open a new thread to ensure we don't miss it on someone else's. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.