How do I use external pages to sell memebership packages? Is there other external code available?

I need to add the form code for signup and register to an external page for checkout. Then I need two other levels of upsell after the first checkout is completed. Can you assist in this expansion of your plugin or is there options already available?

• Zyniker
    • WordPress Warrior

Most of the documentation for Membership is available via PDF; however, it sounds like what you're attempting to do is a multi-level membership signups (e.g., Member joins and select from Stage 1 and is passed to Stage 2 and then Stage 3). If that is the case, I don't believe that Membership will support this out of the box (I can think of a few ways you could accomplish this, but none of them are likely to be as streamlined as you'd prefer). You'll likely need to do some modification to get this working as you intend.

Would you be able to give a bit more information about what type of site you are designing? It might be helpful in finding a solution.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @socialtechsystems

I will second @Zyniker on this one. If you are looking to add the registration form to a different page, then it will be possible by adding the registration shortcode.

If you just want to list buttons to different subscriptions so that the user can signup directly for a subscription plan, you can use the shortcodes here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/so-i-cant-just-put-a-button-for-membership-on-any-page-or-post?replies=5#post-422667

If you are looking for a multi level system as I assume from your last message, its gonna need some custom development and for that you can post a job requirement here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

If you can provide more info on this, we can guide you in the right direction :slight_smile:

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.