How do I use the query function to create a mashup of only maps associated to live posts (not drafts

I am trying to create a mashup using shortcode in my website. Your website usage instructions say to use query="current posts", but that doesn't seem to be a correct function. I am using [map query="all"] which works but it pulls in draft posts and even deleted posts which is not good since I am showing the posts permalink in individual icon pop up information.

• dandi-admin

Thank you for your quick response, unfortunately you have not answered my question. Please reread my question. I will try to be more specific now.

I have already associated posts to individual map locations. I am creating a map mashup using a shortcode in my template. According to your website, you can query posts onto a mashup, for example "query='current posts'" Please check your website usage if you are not sure what talking about. The only code that seems to work is "query='all'". Unfortunately this pulls every location even if it is not associated to a post or even worse... If it is a post that has been deleted or is a draft.

How can I query ONLY current posts on my website (that have already been associated via the checkbox in the image you sent - but are not deleted posts or drafts or locations not associated with posts)?

Please advise. I apologize for my frustration, but this is the second time it seems my question has not been read. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Thanks,
    Lena

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.